If you are engaged and planning for a wedding in Singapore, it is best to know that you have enough money to manage your wedding and its related expenses. Wedding loans can be a lifesaver when it comes to saving up for the ceremony.
A beautiful wedding is a dream of everyone and with the loan, the dream come true. Wedding loans Singapore allows you to marry the person that you love in the best possible way you have ever imagined.
Your wedding is an important day of your life, and there are a number of things that need to be taken care of before it happens. With wedding loan Singapore, you can get the best wedding planner, designer, venue, and photographer. You can also manage your bridal shopping and look out for attractive dresses in Singapore-style.
What is a wedding loan?
Wedding loans are a type of cash advance made available after the wedding and before you start your married life. They’re primarily intended as a financial buffer for couples to help them get through their first few difficult months before they can start saving for themselves, but some people also use them for more extravagant weddings or honeymoons.
There’s no denying it: weddings are expensive. Even if you’ve scrimped and saved every penny, there will be costs that arise that you hadn’t budgeted when sending out invitations, which is why wedding loans exist in the first place.
- Hiring qualified personnel
- Buying jewelleries and other wedding dresses
- Transportation and accommodation expenses
- Cost of the venue
- Organising entertainment
- Decorations and other wedding preparations including flowers
- Food, drinks, and catering costs
- Wedding cake and dessert table
- Music system, DJ or band
- Photography service
How much wedding loan one person can get?
This question how much wedding loan can I get is very common in the world today. We all want to be as well-prepared with our finances as possible before embarking on such a life-changing event.
The answer to this question depends on your individual finances and the number of people who will attend your wedding. Everyone has their own personal budget, but many weddings usually have an estimated cost ranging from $10,000 to $25,000. Depending on how you define the event, it may qualify for up to a $50,000 loan from different banks.
But let’s say you have $50,000 available and you’re getting married. How many people can you invite? Here are some options:
- The average wedding with about 120 guests has an estimated cost of about $25,000. If you want to invite more people, the number will increase by the 15% price hike from cost estimate. With 120 guest, it would cost around $30,000.
- The average wedding with about 100 guests has an estimated cost of about $20,000. With 120 guests, the cost doubles to around $40,000.
- Can you invite everyone in your extended family? If you want to invite aunts, uncles and cousins who are not actually related to you or your fiancé (yes, some people get married to their second cousins), then it would be best to have a smaller event.
- How much do your parents want to spend on their dream wedding for you? If that is the driving factor for your decision or if they are paying for it outright, then invite as many people as possible.
How does instant cash loan work in Singapore?
Wedding planning is an expensive process. It can be difficult to come up with cash in a very short period of time. Planning a wedding is something that should be done as carefully as possible and one that requires lots of research and thought, not just hoping and praying for the best. One thing you will want to do when planning your wedding, or if you are already planning it, is to start saving hard right away so you can finance your entire wedding plans with this Instant Cash Loan by getting cash advance loans online in Singapore which offers instant cash loan in Singapore at competitive interest rates. It can be the answer to your question, how does instant cash loan work in Singapore?
Debt consolidation vs Personal Consolidation
The answer to debt consolidation vs personal consolidation is, Debt consolidation is when you take out a loan to pay off all your smaller loans. Personal consolidation is when you get rid of all debt and start saving for the future. You typically do personal concentration after a debt or if it’s too large but before buying a house or car. Having a house or car can be used to pay off debt.